Amsterdam = fun times! Enough said.
- November 29th – December 5th. Valid for travel from November 14th – December 14th & December 29th – January 1st, 2012 & January 9th, 2012 – March 22nd, 2012. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by November 2nd, 2011.
- SFO – IAH (Houston) – AMS (Amsterdam) – EWR (Newark) – SFO
- 12,834 miles or 6.0 cents per mile.
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Euro. $1USD = 0.78 Euro
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping