A very nice sale to Seoul from San Francisco that works until April of next year. Take advantage and go explore everything that Seoul has to offer.
- November 9th – 15th. Valid for travel until November 30th & January 1st, 2012 – April 30th, 2012 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by November 7th, 2011.
- SFO – ICN (Seoul) – SFO. Routing via LAX is also available.
- 11,284 miles or 6.0 cents per mile. The flight is a codeshare with Korean Airlines — meaning, the flight operated by Korean Airlines. You are buying it with a Delta flight number and will receive 100% mileage credit with Delta.
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Won (KRW) – $1USD = 1,147 KRW
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping