Go and show them your support.
- February 8th – 15th, 2012. Valid for travel from October 30th – March 28th, 2012 with blackout dates from December 15th – December 24th, 2011 for Sunday through Thursday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday departures back to the United States. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to find exact availability.
- ORD – JFK (New York) – IST (Istanbul) – JFK – ORD
- 11,521 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $20
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY) – $1USD = 1.87 TRY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping