A nice sale to Beijing. Places we like in Beijing include 798, Forbidden City, The Great Wall for culture. For noodle lovers, there is a small place in the 1949 complex called the Noodle Bar that makes some really fresh handmade noodles.
- November 9th – 16th. Valid for travel from November 1st – December 15th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com flexible month search to find exact availability. Must purchase 7 days advance of departure.
- LGA – YYZ (Toronto) – PEK (Beijing) – YVR (Vancouver) – EWR (Newark)
- 14,655 miles or 5.5 cents per mile. Air Canada is partners with United and US Airways. This will earn 100% mileage with their respective programs.
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on Orbitz.com
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.3 CNY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping