Quito was one of the first cities in the world to be named an UNESCO World Heritage site. It has excellent museums and old world architecture. Go check it out. This fare is great for those without Thanksgiving plans. We have said many times, we really like to tour around South America and along with Asia, you definitely get the most bang for your buck.
- November 19th – 25th. Valid for travel from November 18th – 28th. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com to find exact availability. Must purchase by October 30th, 2011.
- EWR – IAH (Houston) – UIO (Quito) – IAH – EWR
- 7,501 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Use dates from on matrix.itasoftware.com and book on orbitz.com <- United and Continental.com are not pricing correctly. Orbitz is, so use Orbitz to book.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: US Dollar!
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping