Emirates Airlines is running a crazy sale from JFK to Hong Kong, Singapore, Manila, Bangkok, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. Prices start at $727 (for Hong Kong) to $780 (Singapore). This is a flash sale per the Emirates fare rules. It will NOT last long.
Emirates is the carrier of Dubai and have consistently rank as one of the best airlines in the world. It flies only Boeing and Airbus widebody planes (two aisles) — mainly Boeing 777 and they have the world largest fleet of Airbus A380 double deckers.
If you want to go anywhere in Asia, this is a cheap way to do it. Fly in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur or Bangkok to go to Bali, Siam Reap (Angkor Wat), Ho Chi Minh City etc for cheap with our low cost carrier guide to get there cheap!
- November 4th – November 13th. Valid for travel until November 30th. Must book by October 12th, 2011.
- JFK – DXB (Dubai) – HKG (Hong Kong) / SIN (Singapore) / MNL (Manila) / BKK (Bangkok) / CGK (Jakarta) / KUL (Kuala Lumpur) – DXB – JFK
- HKG: 21,066 miles – $727 or 3.4 cents per mile
- SIN: 20,964 miles – $778 or 3.7 cents per mile
- MNL: 22,291 miles – $757 or 3.3 cents per mile
- BKK: 19,798 miles – $778 or 3.9 cents per mile
- CGK: 21,829 miles – $757 or 3.4 cents per mile
- KUL: 20,594 miles – $722 or 3.5 cents per mile
Emirates has a reward program and you should sign up for it when buying this. An itinerary to Singapore would earn 13,500 Emirates points.
- Bookable on www.emirates.com