A few weeks ago, we published a big sale to Liberia, Costa Rica from New York. AA has decided to put Liberia on sale from LAX and SFO.
We advise that you put an itinerary on hold if you plan to go. We do not expect AA to have this fare for long. Take advantage NOW!
Go for awesome beaches, surfing and jungles! Enjoy.
[Update 1 @ 12:05am 9/15 – AA has decided to drop the price each way by $10. So this can be had for $268-ish now]
[Update 2 @ 4:00pm 9/17 – sale has ended. If you still want to go to Costa Rica, United/Contiental sale to San Jose is still ongoing]
- October 12th – October 17th. Valid until July, 2012. Availability is very good. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and month flexible search to find exact dates. If you are traveling during October and November, remember to check the discount codes post to see if your travel dates have a valid discount code.
- From The United States:
- Dec 12th to Jan 15th, 2012
- Feb 16th to Feb 21st, 2012
- Mar 8th to Mar 11th, 2012
- Mar 26th to April 1st, 2012
- To The United States
- Nov 25th to Nov 28th
- Dec 26th to Jan 16th, 2012
- Feb 23rd to Mar 5th
- Mar 12th to Apr 10th
- SFO: SFO – MIA (Miami) – LIR (Liberia) – MIA – SFO
- LAX: LAX – MIA – LIR – MIA – LAX
- SFO: 7,371 miles or 3.9 cents per mile
- LAX: 6,885 miles or 4.2 cents per mile