Norwegian – $208: New York / Fort Lauderdale / Providence – Martinique. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale to the French Caribbean island of Martinique for Winter travel. This year, Norwegian is changing the departure cities to Martinique. Instead of New York, Boston and Baltimore like the previous two seasons, this upcoming season will be from New York, Fort Lauderdale and Providence.
As a reminder, Norwegian allows for 10 kilos or about 22lbs of free carry-on and one item (not the standard two that most US carriers allow). You should prepay for luggage if you are not traveling light. For this trip, adding one checked bag and seat assignment together will add about $50 in additional fees.
Here are some practical travel tips to Martinique.
Guadeloupe is a region with active cases of Zika virus transmission. Please read up on it at the Center for Disease Control if you are planning to go.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from New York
- January 16th – 23rd, 2018
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel from November – March, 2018.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use Norwegian’s Low Fare Calendar to search for availability. Select “Show Low Fare Calendar” to see pricing by month.
- JFK – FDF (Martinique) – JFK
- Miles Flown: 3,906 miles or 5.3 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use Norwegian’s Low Fare Calendar to search and book. Select “Show Low Fare Calendar” to see an entire month’s price
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.89 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Boston Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.