We received a few questions today in regards to the jetBlue 2 Day Sale that is going on right now. In general, publicly announced sales are meh. This is no exception. Outside of a few selected routes, prices will be better than what is currently advertised especially for the low season when this sale is available.
Terms of the sale:
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by November 2, 2016 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Monday – Thursday & Saturday travel between November 9, 2016 – February 28, 2017. Blackout Dates: 11/18 – 11/29, 12/16/16 – 1/4/17 & 2/20/17.
- Blue fare shown.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details.
There are a few routes that we think are good deals:
- Boston – Barbados for $99 one-way.
- Chicago – Fort Lauderdale for $39 one-way
- Fort Lauderdale – Aruba for $59 one-way
- New York – San Diego for $119 one-way
There are a few more, but in general, the sale is lackluster. You can see all the available city pairs at the jetBlue 2 Day Elect A Vacation sale.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.