We received a few questions today in regards to the jetBlue 2 Day Sale that is going on right now. In general, publicly announced sales are meh. This is no exception. Outside of a few selected routes, prices will be better than what is currently advertised especially for the low season when this sale is available.
Terms of the sale:
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by November 2, 2016 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Monday – Thursday & Saturday travel between November 9, 2016 – February 28, 2017. Blackout Dates: 11/18 – 11/29, 12/16/16 – 1/4/17 & 2/20/17.
- Blue fare shown.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details.
There are a few routes that we think are good deals:
- Boston – Barbados for $99 one-way.
- Chicago – Fort Lauderdale for $39 one-way
- Fort Lauderdale – Aruba for $59 one-way
- New York – San Diego for $119 one-way
There are a few more, but in general, the sale is lackluster. You can see all the available city pairs at the jetBlue 2 Day Elect A Vacation sale.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.