Can you travel light? If so, this is a great deal. Norwegian is a low cost carrier so they will charge you for everything – advanced seat assignment, luggage and so on.
We priced this in Swedish Krona to save you about $30 (if you were to buy this in USD, its $341 — whereas this is 2,599 SEK or $309 USD at today’s exchange rate). Use a no foreign transaction credit card to save on the f/x fees. We recommend you prepay for luggage since Norwegian only allow ONE piece of carry-on up to 22 lbs.
This fare doesn’t earn any useful miles.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 15th – 21st
- Valid for travel from October – February, 2017. Availability is limited.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use the Norwegian Low Fare Calender to find availability.
- LAX – ARN (Stockholm) – LAX
- 11,041 miles or 2.8 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Book on Norwegian Air Shuttle. Select the Norwegian SWEDEN site to price this in Swedish Krona. Open another browser tab/window and have the Norwegian US site to see the site in English to follow along.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Swedish Krona (SEK). $1USD = 8.41 SEK
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.