Have about 20 minutes free? Need some miles to extend your AAdvantage mileage expiration? Or just want some free miles? Play American Airlines’ AAdvantage® Passport Challenge.
The only downside for those who are anti-Facebook, the game is on Facebook! It will want to share this to all your friends when you authorize the app, just select “Only Me” on the drop down on the left corner so you don’t spam your friends. There are also other sharing tasks that earns points, you will have to share that with a list. So create a list of one or two friends and apologize profusely for spamming them. Just saying.
Overall, free miles are nice, though we don’t like Facebook only promotions.
To start off, here are the Questions and Answers for the Play New American Trivia:
- Q: The new American is the world’s largest airline operating nearly 6,700 flights. How many locations and countries are served?
- A: MORE THAN 330 LOCATIONS WORLDWIDE IN MORE THAN 50 COUNTRIES
- Q: The new American has more hubs and more flight options. What are our combined hubs?
- A: DALLAS/FORT WORTH (DFW), LOS ANGELES (LAX), NEW YORK KENNEDY (JFK), MIAMI (MIA), CHICAGO O’HARE (ORD), CHARLOTTE DOUGLAS (CLT), PHILADELPHIA (PHL) AND PHOENIX (PHX)
- Q: The regional partner carriers for American Airlines will eventually fly with a single livery and one name. What will that name be?
- A: American Eagle
- Q: You just booked a flight operated by US Airways on AA.com. Where can you find information about your travel?
- Q: You can earn AAdvantage miles when you fly on which of the following carriers?
- ALL OF THE ABOVE
Answers to Match the Tailfin:
- Go to http://www.oneworld.com/home for all the Oneworld tailfins. Mouse over it and it will tell you which is which.
The terms of the promotion are:
- Program begins at 12:01 a.m. CT, March 21, 2014 and ends 11:59 p.m. CT, May 23, 2014.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C., who are members of the American Airlines AAdvantage® program in good-standing at the time of participation
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.