Air Canada has a fare with limited availability for June, July and August travel to Istanbul. If you have a flexible schedule, this fare might work for you. Prices vary slightly for July and August ($830 – $860), but for Summer travel to Europe, this is a very good deal.
Sample Travel Date:
- June 5th – 8th
- Valid for travel from May 17th – August 24th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ac+” on the outbound advanced routing code field and “ac+” on the return advance routing code field to search for this fare. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- L and K
- SFO – YYZ (Toronto) – IST (Istanbul) – YYZ – SFO. There are potential overnight layovers in Toronto on either the outbound or return.
- 14,690 miles or x cents per mile. Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance and is partners with United. This fare in L and K class will earn 100% mileage with United. Provide the check-in agent with your United MileagePlus number to receive 100% credit.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and go to Google Flights
- Enter SFO to IST and the dates found on ITA Software on Google Flights. It will display the fare. Use the “Book” function and use the link to Air Canada. It will bring you directly to the fare to book.
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $20. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY) – $1USD = 1.87 TRY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of latest cheap San Francisco Flight Deals:
- Go to the The San Francisco Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.