Many of our readers took advantage of our recent deal to Buenos Aires from TAM for under $400. Argentina requires US Citizens to pay a reciprocity fee of $160 for entry into Argentina. When we posted the deal, the rule was that you pay the fee when you arrive in Buenos Aires. The rule changed recently and now you must pre-pay prior to entering Argentina.
YOU MUST PAY THE FEE BEFORE ARRIVING IN ARGENTINA; OTHERWISE, YOU WILL BE DENIED ENTRY!
The new process is simple:
- Visit https://virtual.provinciapagos.com.ar/ArgentineTaxes/ to begin the process.
- Complete the form with the corresponding personal and credit card information.
- Print the payment receipt.
- Upon arrival to Argentina, present the printed ticket.
- The ticket will be scanned by immigration staff who will validate the ticket and grant each traveler permission into the country.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.