We strongly encourage our readers to refrain from non-essential travel these next few weeks. Due to COVID-19 we will only feature fares that have availability for travel from September onward. We will continually assess if that needs to move to an even later date.
A good sale to Tokyo.
Here are some practical travel tips to Tokyo.
Sign up for our Real Time Newsletter to receive deals for your city at least an hour before they are even posted on our website and social media channels - all for about a nickel a day.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Washington D.C. – Dulles
- March 1st – 8th, 2021
- Valid for travel from September – early December or January 2021 – early April 2021. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Search on Google Flights.
- IAD – YYZ (Toronto) – HND (Tokyo – Haneda) – YYZ – IAD. Also available from DCA – Washington D.C. / Reagan
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 13,540 miles or 4.6 cents per mile
- Redeemable Miles: 6,770 miles
How to Buy:
- Book on Google Flights
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Japanese Yen (JPY). $1USD = 109 JPY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.