Emirates is putting Milan on sale
Sample Travel Date:
- October 9th – 15th
- Valid for travel from October – early December or January 2020 – February 2020 for Saturday through Wednesday departures and Monday through Friday returns. A 4 day minimum stay with a Sunday stay is required. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use Emirates search — make sure to select “My dates are flexible (+/–3 days)” to search for availability.
- JFK – MXP (Milan) – JFK
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Emirates is an Alaska partner. Mileage with Alaska is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 7,964 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 3,982 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 3,982 miles
Emirates is also a jetBlue partner. This fare will earn 50% of the distance flown as points or 3,982 points for Milan and 4,941 points for Athens. That’s about $55 – $69 for future jetBlue travel. So collect them, they are free.
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Emirates link to book. Make sure to select “My dates are flexible (+/–3 days)” to search for availability.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.90 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Emirates, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.