American – $363 (Regular Economy) / $303 (Basic Economy): San Francisco – Belize City, Belize. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale to Belize
The $363 is a regular economy fare that includes a normal size carry-on and advanced seat assignment.
American also have a $303 fare but that is a Basic Economy fare. American Basic Economy fares do not include advance seat assignments, changes, cancellations and boards last.
If you want to visit one of the Cayes or Islands, a popular one is Ambergris Caye — you can fly the local carrier, Maya Island Air, between Belize City Int’l and Ambergris Caye. If you are part of a big group, it might be worth it to split a taxi and go to Belize City Municipal Airport and fly from there instead — based on our check, pricing is usually halved if you fly from there.
Here are some practical travel tips to Punta Gorda, Belize.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 20th – October 24th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel from September – early November for Sunday departures and Monday through Thursday returns. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- This is just to search for availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to “How to Buy” section of this post
- Use Google Flights.
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- SFO – MIA (Miami) – BZE (Belize) – MIA – SFO
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 6,704 miles or 5.4 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 6,704 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,140 miles
How to Buy:
- Book on Google Flights with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Belizean Dollar (BZD) $1USD = 2.01 BZD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.