A good sale for nonstop service to San Jose, Costa Rica. jetBlue is launching nonstop service this upcoming November.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 1st – 3rd
- Valid for travel in early November. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- This is just to search for availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to “How to Buy” section of this post
- Search on jetBlue Best Fare Finder
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
- JFK – SJO (San Jose) – JFK
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 4,408 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
How to Buy:
- Book on jetBlue Best Fare Finder
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not Required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Costa Rican Colon (CRC). $1USD = 584 CRC
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.