A good sale to Athens
Condor is part of the Thomas Cook group of companies – one of Europe’s largest travel companies. Condor includes ONE checked bag up to 50lbs along with ONE carry-on up to 13lbs. Seat selection however is $35 each way if you want it in advance – however, it flies a 767 across the Atlantic which is a 2x3x2 seating. We would play the odds and just do seat assignment day of — as the the plane have the lowest probability of a middle seat out of any airplane configuration.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 16th – 21st
- Valid for travel in October. Availability is extremely limited – just a few scattered dates.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use Condor to search. Condor has a very easy to use calendar to see the best prices. Just plug in a date and scroll left and right to see the dates and prices.
- PHX – FRA (Frankfurt) – ATH (Athens) – FRA -PHX
Condor is an Alaska Air partner. Mileage earning with Alaska is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 13,532 miles or 4.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,637 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 5,637 miles
How to Book:
- Book on Condor
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.90 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Phoenix Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Phoenix Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.