Condor – $580 (Regular Economy) / $460 (Basic Economy): Phoenix – Frankfurt, Germany. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale to Frankfurt
The $580 fare is a regular economy fare with ONE checked luggage and a 6kg (~13lb) carry-on
Condor also have a $460 fare, but it is a Basic Economy / Economy Light fare. These Basic Economy / Economy Light fares:
- DO NOT include checked bags – they are $180 each way for the 1st bag
- DO NOT allow for changes
- DO NOT allow for cancellations – so if you cancel after the 24 hour risk free period, the Basic Economy version will have no value for future travel
- Only include 6kg (~13lb) of carry-on
Condor is part of the Thomas Cook group of companies – one of Europe’s largest travel companies. Condor includes ONE checked bag up to 50lbs along with ONE carry-on up to 13lbs. Seat selection however is $35 each way if you want it in advance – however, it flies a 767 across the Atlantic which is a 2x3x2 seating. We would play the odds and just do seat assignment day of — as the the plane have the lowest probability of a middle seat out of any airplane configuration.
Sample Travel Date:
- May 1st – 8th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel in early May
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use Condor to search. Condor has a very easy to use calendar to see the best prices. Just plug in a date and scroll left and right to see the dates and prices.
- PHX – FRA (Frankfurt) – PHX
Condor is an Alaska Air partner. Mileage earning with Alaska is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 11,274 miles or 5.1 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,637 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 5,637 miles
How to Book:
- Book on Condor
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.89 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Phoenix Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Phoenix Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.