This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Emirates has a good sale for nonstop service to Dubai.
Here are some practical travel tips to Dubai and Abu Dhabi
Sample Travel Date:
- September 19th – 26th
- Valid for travel until early December or mid January 2019 – early May 2019 for Sunday through Thursday departures and Monday through Thursday returns. A 4 day minimum stay is required. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by September 10th (TODAY)
How to Search for Availability:
- Use Emirates search — select my dates are flexible to see availability for travel around your dates.
- DFW – DXB (Dubai) – DFW
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Emirates is an Alaska partner. Mileage with Alaska is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 16,048 miles or 5.4 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 8,024 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 8,024 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Emirates link to book.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Emirati Dirham (AED). $1USD = 3.67 AED
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Dallas / Fort Worth Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Emirates, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.