French Blue – $769 (Regular Economy) / $659 (Basic Economy): San Francisco – Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Pricey island! French Blue is a French low cost carrier. The Basic Economy fare (Basic) allows for 26lbs of carry-on (but ONLY ONE bag). If you need more baggage, you will need to pay an additional $55 each way which will include 26lbs of carry-on and 50lbs of checked luggage. No advance seat assignment is included with either fares.
We get emails asking for deals to Tahiti all the time. It is about 8,400 miles from San Francisco roundtrip. Under our deal criterion, it would need about $500 roundtrip for us to post it. Not saying it will never happen, but unlikely.
If you want to go to Bora Bora, you need to buy another ticket with Air Tahiti. And that ticket is not cheap — about $500 roundtrip and there’s no mileage program that has Air Tahiti as a redemption partner.
CORRECTION: Apparently they have rebranded themselves as French Bee.
Sample Travel Date:
- June 6th – 11th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel from May – June. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use French Blue.
- SFO – PPT (Papeete, Tahiti) – SFO
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 8,378 miles
How to Buy:
- Book on French Blue.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: CPF France (XPF). $1USD = 97.72 XPF
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.