This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Emirates is having a Black Friday sale to Zanzibar from all its US cities with the following pricing:
- New York [JFK]
- Boston [BOS]
- Washington D.C. [IAD]
- Chicago [ORD]
- Orlando [MCO]
- Fort Lauderdale [FLL]
- Dallas [DFW]
- Los Angeles [LAX]
- San Francisco [SFO]
- Seattle [SEA]
- Houston [IAH]
Here’s some practical travel tips to Zanzibar.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Chicago
- January 30th – February 7th, 2018
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel from January 2018 – mid May 2018 or late August 2018 – September 2018 for Sunday through Thursday departures and Monday through Thursday returns. A 7 day minimum stay is required. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by November 25th (TODAY)
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use Emirates search — select my dates are flexible to see availability for travel around your dates.
- ORD – DXB (Dubai) – ZNZ (Zanzibar) – DXB – ORD
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Emirates is an Alaska Air partner. Mileage earning with Alaska is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 19,318 miles or 4.1 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 7,247 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 7,247 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Emirates link to book.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $100. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Tanzanian Shilling – $1USD = 2,248 TZS
- Proof of yellow fever vaccination also required.
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Emirates, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.