Norwegian – Starting $360: Newark / Los Angeles / Oakland – Rome, Italy. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Norwegian is launching nonstop service from Newark, Los Angeles and Oakland to Rome. Pricing is as follows:
- $360 from Newark ($190 outbound and $160 return)
- $420 from Los Angeles / Oakland, California ($230 outbound and $190 return).
Norwegian is a low cost carrier – they charge for everything. We recommend you prepay for luggage since Norwegian only allow ONE piece of carry-on up to 22 lbs. We are not big fans of low cost carriers since often times if you can get a sale with a regular carrier, the price difference isn’t that great once everything is factored in.
This fare doesn’t earn any useful miles.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Newark
- November 9th – 13th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Newark / Los Angeles: Valid for travel from November – March, 2018. Availability is limited.
- Oakland, California: Valid for travel from February, 2018 – March, 2018. Availability is limited.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use the Norwegian Low Fare Calender to find availability.
- EWR – FCO (Rome) – EWR
- 8,586 miles or 4.2 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Book on Norwegian Air Shuttle.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.89 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.