This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Emirates is launching nonstop service between Newark and Athens, Greece this March. To fill up seats, they are running a promotion when traveling in a party of 2 or more for $977. That’s $489 per person.
Remember, to get the $489 price, you must be traveling in a party of 2 or more.
Sample Travel Date:
- May 9th – 16th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel on the outbound from March 12th – May 14th. A 3 day minimum stay is required. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use Emirates search — make sure to select “My dates are flexible (+/–3 days)” to search for availability.
- EWR – ATH (Athens) – EWR
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Emirates is an Alaska partner. Mileage with Alaska is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 9,912 miles or 4.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,956 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 4,956 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Emirates link to book. Make sure to select “My dates are flexible (+/–3 days)” to search for availability. Remember, to get the $489 price, you must be traveling in a party of 2 or more.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.94 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Emirates, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.