This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale for nonstop service to London. Norwegian has some cheap $96 outbound and $187 return tickets on sale for travel in early December and January, 2017 – March, 2017. This deal is best if you can travel light — 1 bag under 22 lbs. Norwegian is a low cost carrier so they will charge you for everything – advanced seat assignment, luggage and so on.
We priced this in Euros to save you about $30 (if you were to buy this in USD, its $283 — whereas this is €236 or $251 USD at today’s exchange rate). Use a no foreign transaction credit card to save on the f/x fees. We recommend you prepay for luggage since Norwegian only allow ONE piece of carry-on up to 22 lbs.
This fare doesn’t earn any useful miles.
The UK has very high taxes and fees, it is very difficult for it to be cheap. A typical roundtrip coach ticket to most airports in the UK has roughly about $215 in taxes and fees.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 23rd – 30th, 2017
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel on the outbound in late January, 2017. February, 2017 availability for about $35 more.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use the Norwegian Low Fare Calender to find availability.
- BOS – LGW (London – Gatwick) – BOS
- 6,566 miles or 3.8 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Book on Norwegian Air Shuttle. Select the Norwegian Spanish site to price this in Euros to get the best price.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: British Pound (GBP). $1USD = 0.79 GBP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Boston Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.