Emirates is at it again with a sale to Milan. This unlike previous sales can be done solo. Does not require 2 or more passengers.
Milan is a hub for the low cost carrier EasyJet so you can get to the most destinations in Europe for cheap—just be mindful of their fees. Milan is about 2 hours by high speed train and about 50 Euros to Florence, Rome, Venice etc.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 9th – 16th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel on the outbound until early December or mid January, 2017 – early May, 2017 for Sunday through Wednesday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday departures to the United States. All travel must be completed by June 28th, 2017. A 7 day minimum stay is required. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure and by October 10th
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use Emirates search — make sure to select “My dates are flexible (+/–3 days)” to search for availability.
- JFK – MXP (Milan) – JFK
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Emirates is an Alaska partner. Mileage with Alaska is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 7,964 miles
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 3,982 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 3,982 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Emirates link to book. Make sure to select “My dates are flexible (+/–3 days)” to search for availability.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.89 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Emirates, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal, or subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.
If I’m not mistaken, this promotion used to be closer to $400 per ticket for two. Is that correct?
@Chris – it was $400 once. most of the time $450ish