EVA Air is discounting its Premium Economy fares to Asia for $986 from
- New York [JFK]
- Los Angeles [LAX]
- San Francisco [SFO]
- Chicago [ORD] – Starts November 3rd
- Seattle [SEA]
- Houston [IAH]
- Taipei [TPE]
- Bangkok [BKK]
- Manila [MNL]
- Cebu [CEB]
- Ho Chi Minh City [SGN]
- Phnom Penh [PHN]
- Singapore [SIN]
- Kuala Lumpur [KUL]
- Macau [MFM]
- Bali [DPS]
- Jakarta [CGK]
- Surabaya [SUB
EVA’s Premium Economy seats have 39.5″ legroom plus 19.5″ width. Standard seats are 31″ – 32″ with 17.5″ or so width. So you will get more room for about $200 – $300 more than the sales coach fare. These fare will earn 100% mileage with United. All these fares at minimum will earn you at least enough miles for an domestic one-way award ticket. So collect those miles.
For REAL PREMIUM ECONOMY versus the just a bit more legroom that you get with US carriers, this is worth it. We might even take advantage of this.
NOTE: EVA will process this transaction in Taiwan. Despite the fact that it is in US Dollars, most credit cards will charge a foreign exchange fee for this transaction.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from New York to Bangkok
- September 19th – 26th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from September – November. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure and by August 9th (TODAY)
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use Book on EVA Airways +/- 7 day calendar to search for availability. Use the “My Dates is Flexible” is the best way to search for availability. Remember to select “Elite / Premium Economy” on the Class drop down to find these fares.
- JFK – TPE (Taipei) – BKK (Bangkok) – TPE – JFK
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
EVA is a member of Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 18,709 miles or 5.3 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 18,709 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 18,709 miles
How to Book:
- Book on EVA Airways
- Select “Elite / Premium Economy”
- EVA’s +/- 7 day calendar view allows for easy view of availability.
- EVA’s 24 hour risk cancellation policy: For itinerary to/from USA: A no-penalty 100% refund will be given if the refund application is made within 24 hours of purchase and if the ticket purchase was made at least one week (168 hours) prior to the first flight departure.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – varies, check travel.state.gov. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Varies. Check xe.com
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal, Threads @TheFlightDeal or The Flight Deal WhatsApp channel or subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.