A good sale to The Maldives.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 19th – 26th
- Valid for travel from September – early December or January, 2017 – mid May, 2017 for Sunday through Thursday departures and Monday through Thursday returns. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- The best way to search for availability is to go to Emirates and then select “Book” on the top navigation, then “Search for flights”. Plug in your dates and select “My dates are flexible (+/–3 days)” to see availability.
- BOS – DXB (Dubai) – MLE (Male, Maldives) – DXB – BOS
- Two permitted for free
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Emirates is an Alaska partner. Mileage earning with Alaska is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 17,070 miles or 5.2 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 8,535 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 8,535 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Emirates link to book.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Maldivian Rufiyaa (MVR). $1USD = 15.36 MVR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Boston Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Emirates, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.