A good sale for nonstop service to London. This was $344 last month, thanks to the depreciating British Pound, its even cheaper now.
Can you travel light? If so, this is a great deal. Norwegian is a low cost carrier so they will charge you for everything – advanced seat assignment, luggage and so on.
We priced this in British Pound to save you about $50 (if you were to buy this in USD, its $358 — whereas this is £232 or $306 USD at today’s exchange rate). Use a no foreign transaction credit card like the to save on the f/x fees. We recommend you prepay for luggage since Norwegian only allow ONE piece of carry-on up to 22 lbs.
This fare doesn’t earn any useful miles.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 13th – 18th
- Valid for travel from late October – March, 2017.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use the Norwegian Low Fare Calender to find availability.
- BOS – LGW (London – Gatwick) – BOS
- 6,566 miles or 4.7 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Book on Norwegian Air Shuttle. Select the Norwegian United Kingdom site to price this in British Pound.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: British Pound (GBP). $1USD = 0.77 GBP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Boston Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.