A very good sale to the Philippines with availability to:
- Manila [MNL]
- Cebu [CEB]
- New York [JFK]
- Los Angeles [LAX]
- San Francisco [SFO]
- Seattle [SEA]
- Chicago [ORD] <- Availability from November 3rd until end of November.
- Houston [IAH]
Contrary to what others might be reporting, this is NOT a mistake fare. It is straight up on EVA’s website and is an advertised sale.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from New York to Manila
- September 12th – 19th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from September – November. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure. The sale is advertised to end tomorrow, but in all likelihood, all the seats allocated to the sale will be sold out in a few hours at these prices.
- Availability to Manila is better than Cebu. Also, availability in early September is not that great. So play around with EVA Airways +/- 7 day calendar to search for availability.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use Book on EVA Airways +/- 7 day calendar to search for availability.
- JFK – TPE (Taipei) – MNL (Manila) – TPE – JFK
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
EVA is a member of Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 17,070 miles or 2.7 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 0 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 0 miles
How to Book:
- Book on EVA Airways
- EVA’s +/- 7 day calendar view allows for easy view of availability.
- EVA’s 24 hour risk cancellation policy: For itinerary to/from USA: A no-penalty 100% refund will be given if the refund application is made within 24 hours of purchase and if the ticket purchase was made at least one week (168 hours) prior to the first flight departure.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Philippine Peso (PHP) $1USD = 46.82 PHP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.