Emirates – $849: Washington D.C. / New York / Boston – Seychelles / Maldives. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A good sale to Seychelles or Maldives with Emirates when traveling with 2 or more passengers. We found availability from:
- Washington D.C. [IAD]
- New York [JFK]
- Boston [BOS]
NOTE: To get this price, you must travel in party of 2 or more
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Washington D.C. to Seychelles
- September 19th – 26th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from late August – December 8th or January 9th, 2017 – April 10th, 2017. All travel must be completed by April 17th, 2017. Blackout dates on the inbound until September 5th or December 31st, 2016 – January 10th, 2017. A 7 day minimum stay is required. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by May 26th (TODAY)
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use Emirates search — select my dates are flexible to see availability for travel around your dates.
- IAD – DXB (Dubai) – SEZ (Seychelles) – DXB – IAD
- One permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Emirates is an Alaska partner. Mileage with Alaska is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 18,252 miles or 4.7 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 9,126 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 9,126 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Emirates link to book.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Sychellois Rupee (SCR). $1USD = 14.10 SCR
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Maldivian Rufiyaa (MVR). $1USD = 15.31 MVR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Boston Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Emirates, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.