[FARE GONE] Etihad – About $200: New York / Washington D.C. – Istanbul, Turkey. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A very good sale to Istanbul from JFK and DC. This probably won’t last long – it is repricing everywhere except on CheapOair where we can get to the purchase confirmation page.
Update 4/1/2016 @ 7:45AM Eastern – looks gone except for JFK – IST for May 2nd – 12th.
Update 4/1/2016 @ 8:07AM Eastern – the sample date is gone too. This fare is GONE!
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from New York
- May 2nd – 12th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until May. CheapOair should price this around $200.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use CheapOair.
- JFK – AUH (Abu Dhabi) – IST (Istanbul) – AUH – JFK
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 17,486 miles or 1.1 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Support us by using our CheapOair link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival for $20. Must apply online at Republic of Turkey – Electronic Visa Online Application System. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY). $1USD = 2.95 TRY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.