Virgin America “launched” a new branding campaign today. We quoted launched because the new branding is bad. We hope its for April Fools’ day. As part of this new branding, they are doing a promotion for up to 20% off travel for travel between April 11th and May 25th.
There are some good deals like New York to San Francisco for $243 roundtrip.
LINK: Book on Virgin America and use promo code “REVEAL” to receive the discount
Terms of the promotion are:
- This offer ends on April 1, 2016 at 6:00am PT.
- This offer is valid for nonstop or connecting travel; offer is not valid for any multi-city itineraries.
- Travel must occur between April 11, 2016 and May 25, 2016 and requires a 10-day advance purchase.
- One time use promo code is valid for all cabins in non-refundable fare classes on all US domestic routes.
- Promo code is valid for a 20% discount off the base fare for travel Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday.
- Promo code for Honolulu / Maui is valid for a 20% discount off the base fare on Tuesday and Wednesday only.
- Promo code is valid for a 10% discount off the base fare on Monday, Thursday and Friday
- Use promo code “REVEAL” on the Flight Search Results page – when you are selecting the flights, on the middle section of the right side of the screen, you should see a textbox to enter promo code
- Book on Virgin America.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.