- New York – four times per week
- Los Angeles – twice per week
- Fort Lauderdale – once per week.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from New York
- September 23rd – 26th
- Valid for travel starting late August – October
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use Norwegian’s flexible calendar to search for availability.
- JFK – CDG (Paris) – JFK
- Miles Flown: 7,244 miles or 5.5 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Book on Norwegian. Save a few more bucks using the Norway version of the site. If you use the Norway version, make sure to use a credit card with no foreign exchange fees since it will be priced in Norwegian Krone.
- If you are using the Norway version of the site, use Chrome to auto-translate the site.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not Required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1 USD = 0.90 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal, Threads @TheFlightDeal or The Flight Deal WhatsApp channel or subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.