We normally don’t do deals on low cost carriers – but Europe for under $250 is deal. Norwegian allows for 11 kilos of free hand luggage or about 22 lbs. If you check luggage, it will be $45 each way. So for about $310, you can be in Europe.
We recently flew Norwegian, it is okay. Just bring you own entertainment, snacks and drinks. They charge for everything on board.
Oslo is one of Norwegian’s hubs, so it is pretty cheap to get to the rest of Europe on them.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 22nd – 30th
- Valid for travel from April – early May.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use Norwegian’s flexible calendar to search for availability.
- BOS – OSL (Oslo) – BOS
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 7,008 miles or 3.3 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Book on Norwegian. Select the Norway version of the site to have this price in Norwegian Krone to obtain the $234 price. If you use the US version of the site, it is $256. If you use the Norway version, make sure to use a credit card with no foreign exchange fees.
- If you are using the Norway version of the site, use Chrome to auto-translate the site.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Norwegian Krone (NOK). $1USD = 8.60 NOK
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Boston Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.