China Eastern has this for cheaper on some of these dates but require a connection in Shanghai. We would pay extra for nonstop and avoid any mainland Chinese airlines whenever possible.
This fare doesn’t earn miles with anyone but Singapore and Virgin Australia. Both at 10% of miles flown.
Sample Travel Date:
- March 8th – 15th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from March 1st – April 14th for Sunday through Thursday departures and returns. All travel must be completed by May 14th. Maximum stay is one month. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
- This is a private sale, so it is not searchable on ITA or Singapore Airlines flexible date search. So just plug in dates within the fare availability period above and play around with it.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
- SFO – ICN (Seoul) – SFO
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 11,317 miles or 4.4 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Book on Singapore Airlines.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: South Korean Won (KRW). $1USD = 1,198 KRW
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.