Have a flight before January 31st, 2016? Thanks to the generosity of one our of readers, we have a few United upgrades to give away:
- Four (4) Global Premier Upgrades
- Three (3) Regional Upgrades
Update 1/23/2016 @ 5:30AM Eastern – thanks to the generosity of 3 more of our readers, we have 12 Global Premier Upgrades and 6 Regional Upgrades to give away.
Please read the terms & conditions before entering.
Terms of the upgrades:
- Valid for travel until January 31st, 2016
- If it is an international route to Asia, Europe or deep South America, the booking class needs to be W or above for the Global Premier Upgrades. This means if you have a ticket with fare code Z, P, S, T, L, K, G and N — the Global Premier Upgrades would not work.
If you meet the conditions above, leave a comment with your routing.
- Leave a comment on the bottom of this post with your United routing, booking class and travel date (please DO NOT email us, leave a Facebook comment or Tweet us that you would like to enter – those are not valid entries) by Sunday, January 24th, 2016 at 11:59PM Eastern.
- Your must provide your FULL routing in the format of airport codes (e.g., EWR – LAX – PVG), your booking class and travel date. If you have an award ticket — it cannot be upgraded.
- One entry per person — if you have never left a comment before, it will go into moderation, so no need to leave multiple entries. We will approve them over the course of the giveaway.
- Make sure you leave a valid email so we can get in touch with you should you win.
- You DON’T need to leave your full name on the NAME field in the comments.
- We will select seven (7) winners by Monday, January 25th, 2016 at 2:50PM Eastern. Each winner will receive ONE upgrade. We will select winners based on:
- Flight duration
- Product (lie-flat will win over a domestic First Class for example)
The Flight Deal is not responsible for the upgrades being processed and being selected in this giveaway is not a guarantee. There is a possibility that United will not immediately clear the upgrade and wait-list you instead. Last thing – if you win, you will need to share your last name and booking confirmation with our generous reader so that they can upgrade you. Thanks again to the generosity of our reader for the upgrades!
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.