Based on historical data, Black Friday and Cyber Monday flight deals from airlines in generally are lackluster. Emirates sent us their Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal on Wednesday—skimming through it, we were not that excited by it—the key highlights were New York to Milan for $1,098 and Johannesburg from all Emirates‘ US cities for $1,749 when traveling in a party of 2 or more. Those prices are good but for Black Friday or Cyber Monday, the expectation was some lower prices.
Earlier tonight, Amir pointed out to us that Dubai can be had for about $625 from all Emirates’ US cities. Now that’s a deal. If you want to see their entire promotion to what other cities are available, click here – Emirates Black Friday Companion sale. Outside of Dubai, we think you can get better pricing, especially to Asia.
Remember – $625 is for traveling in a party of 2 or more.
Emirates services the following cities in the United States:
- Boston [BOS]
- New York [JFK]
- Washington D.C. [IAD]
- Orlando [MCO]
- Houston [IAH]
- Dallas [DFW]
- Los Angeles [LAX]
- San Francisco [SFO]
- Seattle [SEA]
- Chicago [ORD]
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from San Francisco
- January 19th – 26th, 2016
- Valid for travel from January, 2016 – early May, 2016 with 3 day minimum stay. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure and by
November 29th. Extended to December 2nd.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
- SFO – DXB (Dubai) – SFO
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Emirates is an Alaska Air partner. Mileage earning when crediting to Alaska is as follows:
- Flown Miles: 16,172 miles or 3.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 8,086 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 8,086 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Emirates link to book. Select “My Dates are Flexible” to see the best availability.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Emirati Dirham (AED). $1USD = 3.67 AED
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Emirates, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.