A good sale to El Salvador.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 4th – 11th
- October 12, 13, 16, 19, 21, 23, 24, 26, 29
- November 4, 5, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18, 27, 28
- October 20, 26, 28, 29, 31
- November 2, 3, 5, 9, 11, 16, 17, 18, 25, 26
- December 7, 8, 9, 10
- A Sunday stay is required. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure and by October 5th
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
- IAD – PTY (Panama City) – SAL (San Salvador) – PTY – IAD
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Copa is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 5,572 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,572 miles
- Base Redeemable Miles: 2,786 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “More Options” and enter “Copa” on the Airline textbox.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: US Dollar
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.