Jetairfly is part of the TUI Group, one of the largest travel companies in Europe. It operates the Boeing 787 Dreamliner between Miami and Brussels.
This fare does not earn any miles. But if you want to get to Europe nonstop, this is cheap. Is this better than going up to Fort Lauderdale and taking Norwegian? We think so — Jetairfly includes 44 lbs of checked luggage while Norwegian does not.
Brussels is only 1 hour and 30 minutes to Paris via the train.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 2nd – 13th
- Departures: October 2nd, 5th, 9th
- Return: October 13th
- There are a few more returns for about $25 more.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
- MIA – BRU (Brussels) – MIA
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 9,286 miles or 4.4 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Book on Jetairfly.com. It will price in Euros – we recommend you use a credit card without foreign exchange fees to buy. At the time of posting, 379.98 Euros is about $411 USD.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.92 EUR.
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal, or subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.