A good nonstop fare to London on Norwegian for travel in January, 2016. A few things to be mindful of flying Norwegian:
- They charge for everything
- Checked bags for this itinerary are $42 per direction — you should do it unless your hand / carry-on is light
- Seat assignments will cost money
- In case of irregular operations (weather, mechanical etc) — delays can be long as they won’t put you on another airline to get you home or there.
This does not earn miles nor meet our 6 cents per mile criterion. Even factoring in luggage, this is probably the cheapest option to London.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 15th, 2016 – January 19th, 2016
- Valid for travel 2nd half of January, 2016.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use Norwegian Low Fare Calendar to search for option. We have pre-populated it for you.
- JFK – LGW (London – Gatwick) – JFK
- Miles Flown: 6,939 miles
How to Book:
- Book with Norwegian Low Fare Calendar. We have pre-populated it for you.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: British Pound (GBP). $1USD = 0.64 GBP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.