[Fare Gone] US Airways – $440 – $470: Philadelphia – Frankfurt, Germany. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Tripsta via Skyscanner is pricing Frankfurt from Philadelphia for selected dates at a price lower than normal. If you plan to take advantage of this, wait for the ticket number not just the confirmation number before making any firm plans.
There is availability for travel from September 22nd – 29th. Oktoberfest is around that time in Munich.
We found very limited dates — but if you are flexible and can them work, enjoy. This is a fast moving deals – post time is 5:30AM Eastern, don’t expect this to last past the morning.
Update 4/27/2015 @ 5:55PM Eastern – gone.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 22nd – 29th
- Outbound: September 1st, September 8th, September 21st, September 22nd, September 23rd, September 27th, October 7th or October 15th
- Return: September 8th, September 17th, September 29th, September 30th, October 7th, October 14th or October 25th
- There could be other dates – these are the ones we found. Leave us a comment if you find others.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use Skyscanner
- PHL – BRU (Brussels) – FRA (Frankfurt) – BRU – PHL. The segment between Brussels and Frankfurt will be operated by Lufthansa and will be non-mileage earning.
- Miles Flown: 7,898 or 5.6 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 7,520 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Base Redeemable Miles: 7,520 miles
How to Book:
- Book via Skyscanner. It will redirect to either Tripsta or Bravofly to book. Tripsta is probably the better option.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.92 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Philadelphia Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.