A good sale to Cartagena.
Update 12/30/2014 @ 9:40PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- April 29th, 2015 – May 5th, 2015
- Valid for travel on the outbound from late January , 2015 – early May, 2015. Stick to Monday through Thursday departures to find the pricing.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Not searchable on ITA — or at least we couldn’t get it to show up with the pricing. We tried a few dates on Expedia within the date range from the Fare Availability section and we were able to find availability.
- JFK – SAL (San Salvador) – BOG (Bogota) – CTG (Cartagena) – BOG – JFK
- 6,579 miles or 5.5 cents per mile. Avianca is a member of the Star Alliance and United partners. This fare will earn 50% with United but 100% mileage with Air Canada.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book. Make sure you select “Advanced options” and then select “Avianca” on Preferred Airline
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Colombian Peso (COP) $1USD = 2,383 COP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Expedia, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.