We’ve had giveaways for American Airlines Admirals Club Passes and Delta Drink Vouchers. While American is the team’s airline of choice, we don’t play favorites when it comes to deals. To make holiday travel a little easier for United flyers we are giving away two (2) United Club One Day Passes.
Please only enter if you are flying United and have travel plans on United no later than December 31st, 2014.
What is the One Day Pass good for?
- The One Day pass is valid for use until December 31st, 2014
- Good for one person
To enter and win one of these, we will keep it simple:
- Leave a comment on the bottom of this post (please DO NOT email us, leave a Facebook comment or Tweet us that you would like to enter. They are not valid entries) by Tuesday, December 16th, 2014 at 11:59PM Eastern.
- One entry per person — if you have never left a comment before, it will go into moderation, so no need to leave multiple entries. We will approve them over the course of the giveaway.
- Make sure you leave a valid email so we can get in touch with you should you win.
- You DON’T need to leave your full name on the NAME field in the comments.
- We will use random.org and select two winners by Wednesday, December 17th, 2014 at 2:50PM Eastern. Each winner will receive ONE United Club One Day Pass.
- Since we need to mail these, you must have an address in the United States where we can mail these.
Please enter only if have travel plans by December 31st, 2014. These passes are NOT valid for 2015.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.