Hotel sales from Accor, Hilton, Hyatt, Intercontinental, Marriott, Radisson, Starwood, Wyndham and Others
This is our weekly post of offers from our hotel affiliate partners. New this week include:
- Hyatt – 20% off on participating hotels and resorts in Europe, Middle East and Africa
Accor Hotels – Save up to 30% off around the world!
Accor Hotels is the parent company of Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure, ibis and others.
- Support us and book at Accor Hotels.
Agoda – Great for hotels in Asia
- Support us and book at Agoda
Anantara Resorts – nice boutique luxury hotel chain in Asia
- Support us and book at Anantara Resorts
Booking.com – Find a great city holiday.
- Support us and book at Booking.com.
CheapTickets – Save an extra 25% off
Book by November 30th
- Support us and book at CheapTickets.
Country Inns & Suites – Save 25% on advance bookings
- Support us and book at Country Inns and Suites.
Expedia – Save up to 50% off
- Support us and book at Expedia
Hilton – Save up to 33% off across Europe, Middle East and Africa
Hilton is the parent company of hotel brands like Waldorf-Astoria, Conrad, Hilton, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden and others.
* Book by January 31st, 2015 for weekend stays until 2015!
- Support us and book at Hilton
HomeAway.com – Great site for vacation home rentals.
HomeAway is the world’s largest site for vacation rentals. When traveling with a big group or family, we have found that vacation rentals are often times cheaper than hotels.
- Support us and book at HomeAway.com
Hotels.com: Last Minute Deals
- Support us and book on Hotels.com.
Hotwire – Save $10 off $100 booking with promo code THANKS10
Book by November 30th
- Support us and book on Hotwire.com.
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts – 20% off in Europe, Middle East and Africa
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts include Andaz, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt House, Hyatt Place, Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt
* Book by January 24th, 2015 for stays between December 1st and January 31st, 2015
- Support us and book on Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
InterContinental – Save 10-30% off Fall travel
InterContinental is the parent company of InterContinental Hotels, Crown Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn and a few others.
- Support us and book at Intercontinental.
Marriott – Up to $50 daily hotel credit.
Marriott include Ritz-Carlton, Bvlgari, JW Marriott, Edition, Autograph Collection, AC Hotels by Marriott, Moxy Hotels, Marriott Hotels, Courtyard, Springhill Suites, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Protea Hotels, Residence Inn, Towneplace Suites, Marriott Executive Apartments, Gaylord Hotels and Marriott Vacation Club.
- Support us and book at Marriott
Orbitz – Save an extra 20% off
Book by November 30th
- Support us and book on Orbitz.
Preferred Hotels & Resorts – I Love Paris Package
Book three nights in Paris and receive complimentary daily breakfast, one-way private airport transfer, early check-in and late check-out (when available), and VIP benefits and shopping discounts at La Vallée Village.
Preferred Hotels & Resorts brand include Preferred, Sterling and Summit as well as many other boutiques.
- Support us and book with Preferred Hotels and Resorts.
Radisson – Bed and Breakfast Package for 4
Radisson brands include Quorvus Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Park Plaza, and Park Inn
- Support us and book at Radisson.
Riu Hotels – Inclusive hotels in the Caribbean, Mexico and Europe
- Support us and book at Riu Hotels.
Starwood – 40% off the 2nd night.
Starwood is the parent brand of Westin, W Hotels, Le Meridien, Sheraton, Four Points, and Aloft Hotels.
- Support us and book with Starwood.
Venere – Save 10% off hotel bookings for the rest of 2014!
Wyndham – Save up to 30% off
Wyndham is the parent brand for Wyndham, Tryp, Wingate, Hawthron, Microtel, Dream, Planet Hollywood, Ramada, Knight, Days Inns, Super 8, Baymont, Howard Johnson, Travelodge and Knights Inn
- Support us and book with Wyndham.
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation or apply and is approved for a credit card using our links above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.