A good sale to Cartagena. This are is not searchable on ITA and is only bookable via Expedia.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 30th – November 3rd
- Valid for travel last week of October – November 11th (or so) for Monday through Thursday departures.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Base on about 10 sample tests, we found that availability exist if you travel between October 27th – November 11th for Monday through Thursday departures
- EWR – SAL (San Salvador) – BOG (Bogota) – CTG (Cartagena) – BOG – SAL (San Salvador) – EWR
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 7,366 miles or 5.0 cents per mile. Avianca is a member of the Star Alliance and United / Air Canada partner. This fare will earn 50% mileage with United. It will earn 100% mileage with Air Canada’s Aeroplan program.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Colombian Peso (COP) $1USD = 1,881 COP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Expedia, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.