JetBlue: 20% off flights for travel between September 3rd – December 18th, 2014. Must book by August 27th
We received a very nice promotion from JetBlue for Fall travel in our email this morning — 20% off the base fare on flights for travel between September 3rd and December 18th. Must book by August 27th, 2014.
This is good for any domestic itinerary and those to/from Puerto Rico. We did a quick check, a $398 ticket that we have been eyeing ended up being $320 with the discount. The only downside is that the code does not work for Friday and Sunday travel.
The terms of the promo code are:
- 20% off the base fare — not including taxes and fees.
- Must book by August 27th, 2014 at 11:59PM Eastern or until the code runs out
- For travel within the United States including Puerto Rico between September 3rd and December 18th, 2014
- Black out dates of October 13th, November 20th – December 2nd for JFK, LGA and EWR plus November 1st – 8th for EWR
- The code is valid for only Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday departures
- Code is only valid for roundtrip itineraries
- Must purchase at http://www.jetblue.com/promo
- Promotion code: FALL2014
- The promo code is case sensitive.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.