This fare is available for purchase on CheapOair. Here are destinations that its available:
Most destinations are under $500 with some a little more. This is a non-mileage earning fare, but for about $500 to India, it is a good deal.
Update 4/10/2014 @ 11:50AM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- April 15th – 22nd
- Valid for travel on the outbound until May 13th for Sunday through Thursday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday departures to the United States
How to Search for Availability:
- Not searchable on ITA. Use CheapOair’s search functionality – select “More options” and then “My dates are flexible.”
- 4 Months – meaning, the latest you can return is September.
- IAD – AUH (Abu Dhabi) – BLR (Bangalore) – BOM (Mumbai) – DEL (Delhi) – AUH – IAD. Most segments are operated by Etihad under Jet Airways code.
- Unlimited permitted. One free and additional at $100.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 18,508 miles or 2.8 cents per mile. To our knowledge, these fares do not earn miles with Jet Airways partner American or United or Etihad Airways. It does earn 100% mileage on the international segments and 20% intra-India segments with its own program – Jet Airways JetPrivilege.
- You should sign up for an account and accrual the miles for the next time you go to India. Here’s their Award Chart, there are some reasonable redemption options like Delhi to Mumbai for 10,500 miles.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our CheapOair link. Select more options and make sure you enter Jet Airways on Preferred Airlines and check My Dates are flexible
- Save $400 off your next travel purchase after signing up for the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard®.* Earn 40,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days – that’s enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit
For hotel bookings, we recommend that you only book using online travel agencies (Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com or Hotwire.com) if it is a non-chain hotel. We don’t want you to miss out on earning rewards with chain hotels.
- Accor Hotels
- Sofitel, Pullman, M Gallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis
- Aloft Hotels
- Four Points
- Hilton Hotels
- Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Hilton, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, Home2
- Intercontinental Group
- Intercontinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites
- Le Meridien
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Preferred, Sterling, Summit
- W Hotels
- Wyndham Hotels
- Wyndham, Tryp, Wingate, Hawthorn, Microtel, Dream, Planet Hollywood, Ramada, Night, Baymont, Days Inn, Super 8, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, Knights Inn
- Avis – US and Canadian Rentals
- Fox Rent A Car
- Payless Car Rental
- Sixt Car Rental – Good Agency for Rentals in Europe
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Indian Rupee (INR). $1USD = 61.27 INR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the CheapOair, accommodation or car rental affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.