JetBlue: 25% off Flights from New York for travel September 3rd – October 31st. Must book by July 19th, 4PM Eastern.
Apparently JetBlue’s HotSeats promotion was too popular. They are ending it early. As a consolation prize, they are offering 25% off all bookings from New York City (JFK, LGA and EWR) for travel between September 3rd and October 31st. Unlike the HotSeats promo, this is only valid for domestic United States and Puerto Rico flights. So you can’t jet away to the rest of the Caribbean or Latin America on this like the HotSeats promo. The upside is that you can actually plan a vacation around this.
Here’s some sample nonstop service fares we found for travel from 9/6 – 9/9:
- New York – Los Angeles ($300)
- New York – San Francisco ($297)
- New York – Chicago ($272)
- New York – Fort Lauderdale ($206)
- New York – Las Vegas ($343)
With the discount, the prices are okay. But if you need to travel and is a JetBlue fan, these are not bad.
Terms of the Promotion:
- Promo Code: 2HOT2HANDLE
- Offer ends 7/19/2013 (4:00PM EDT).
- Valid only for flights purchased on jetblue.com/promo. Code (case-sensitive) is valid toward newly-booked travel; cannot be combined with other offers; not redeemable for cash.
- Limit one code per booking. You do multiple bookings.
- Code is not valid in connection with previously booked travel, non-revenue travel (e.g., travel booked with a travel certificate, TrueBlue award flights, etc.), partner or codeshare or interline flights, Getaways vacation packages, taxes, fees, or any other product or service.
- Code redemption subject to availability.
- Valid for 25% off one-way or round-trip base fare for travel from New York’s JFK, LGA, and EWR airports to any JetBlue city in the domestic United States or Puerto Rico.
- Code valid for travel from 9/3/2013 to 10/31/2013.
Go to jetblue.com/promo to book.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.